• Please do not use hotmail or outlook when registering. If you use it, the confirmation e-mails will not be send to you.
  • Shares that do not comply with this video will be deleted.
    https://leakerz.org/threads/read-first-if-you-want-share-some-leaks.207/

reklam reklam

Moderator application information and format

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chxttr

Owner
Reaction score
We are looking for new Moderators to help out where needed in our Forums and Discord!

Now ofcourse, you'll have to apply for a position such as that, But we have you covered!
Just fill out the following questions in a reply to this thread and if we feel like you are fit, you'll be given a interview with our staff team!

The questions are as following:

What is your discord name?
What is your Age?
Why do you want to become a moderator at leakerz.org? (Minimum 200 words)
Do you have any experience as a moderator?
What can you bring to the team? (Minimum 150 words)
Why should we hire you over other applicants? (Minimum 100 words)
What are your strenghts?
What are your weaknesses?
How active are/can you be?
How familiar are you with leakerz.org?
Do you have anything else to add to your application?
Do you have any questions?

Please sign the following by change the "CHANGEME" to your name
I, CHANGEME do solemnly swear that I will answer all questions to the best of my ability and with my full honesty and will live up to the expectations of being an Moderator here at Leakerz.org

Further shall the name of your apllication thread be the following:
YOURNAME's staff application

Example:
Chxttr's staff application

Please do allow atleast 48 hours of time inbetween you posting your application and a staff member reviewing it, Please be aware that it can take upto 2 weeks before an reply is made to your post!

Do obey all forum rules when creating your post, and no member shall be posting anything on your post, only staff members are allowed to upvote or downvote on your application
If you're application has enough upvotes it'll be considered for a checkup by a Head Admin or above and will be reacted to accordingly

Any post in this forum without proper use of the form will be subjected for deletion and the creator shall receive punishements accordingly

I wish you all the best of luck!

This post is subjected to change

Dear regards,
Leakerz.org staff team

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom